Monday, July 18, 2005

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life


Well, after these last few days, I've learned that people have some strange requests for their funeral. That being said; when I go I'd like to be buried in a spacesuit, and I'd consider any less than 3 Shetland ponies at the mass simply disgraceful. Oh, and I'd really like to have Stifler read my eulogy. No, not this Stifler, this one. What, do you think I'm crazy?

Thank all of you who left such kind comments. Everyone else can just bite me.

** Addendum: I don't need to point out that I was joking, do I? Oh, good, I didn't think so.**

Bite me hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

I would like to go out viking style. Put me on the wooden raft and tower, set me ablaze and let me drift out to sea. I'm gonna go out in a blaze of glory!

3:47 PM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

That's all very nice and good ... but won't the ponies and llama drown?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home