Friday, October 15, 2004

Alias-Season 3~What the HELL?!?


Fine, I'm an Alias junkie. I admit it, I won't stop, you can't make me, and not till I hit rock bottom and start proclaiming that I am actually Sydney Bristow, will I stop. (Of course, once that happens, I'll be locked away for clothes-lining people at the local Wal-Mart because I feel ... no, I KNOW that they have hidden in their shoe microchips containing the plans for a giant espresso machine that will steam and froth the entire planet.)

But, I'm not Sydney Bristow, I'm just hooked on the show. And I have never clothes-lined anyone at Wal-Mart. Maybe at Target, once or twice, at the clearance rack, but never Wal-Mart.

Ok, but the SHOW! I just finished watching the end of the season 2 DVDs, and ... what the HELL?!? (Spoiler alert, if you are also watching, and don't want to ... get it spoiled, stop reading NOW.)

...

...

...

...

(Are they gone? They are? Good.) As I was saying, what the HELL?!? She shoots and kills the evil double of Francie, in a fight scene that rivals the 7 minute one from They Live, falls against the wall, beat up and exhausted, and wakes up in an alley in ... Hong Kong? I was thinking they were pulling a Dallas 'It was all a dream' cliffhanger over on us, but turns out it's actually two years later, Vaughn is married, her apartment burned down, Will is alive, her father is in prison, Sloane is a good guy, and talking apes have taken over the world. (Fine. Talking apes have not taken over the world, but you have to admit, it would be pretty cool if they did.)

So. In case you missed it, WHAT THE HELL?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home