Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Performance Anxiety - Part 2


Well, apparently the good folk over at The American Street have collectively lost their minds, and have asked Your Very HappyFunBall-ness to contribute on a regular basis. That, or they are under the mind control of an evil Overlord Who Shall Not Be Named After 6:00 or On National Holidays. Whatever the case, it's a pretty sweet deal; all the cookies I can eat (provided I bake 'em myself, and promise to share), I don't have to worry about commuting or daycare, and I can work in my underwear. Not that I would, necessarily, but it's good to know that the option exists.

And, to think, it all came from getting fired by the Bastards That Canned Me, and starting this blog, whining to a group of complete and total strangers. So, I would like to take this opportunity to say, to the Bastards That Canned Me:

UP YOURS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home