Friday, October 01, 2004

But, That Would Involve Movement.


I haven't been getting out much. Uber-Husband has a new job, which makes enough to cover what I'm not bringing in, but also requires him to keep the car. So, since actually going anywhere would involve putting on shoes and possibly changing out of my sweats, I haven't been doing this much. (See, when I drive anywhere, people are so amazed that I'm actually allowed to operate a motorized vehicle, they forget I'm dressed like an escaped mental patient. It's a very good plan.)

It's actually not all bad, I've been spending a lot of time with my daughter, bonding and teaching her Very Important Things, such as reading, counting, putting a mirror under Mommy's nose before calling 911 ... I haven't been writing any 'real' stuff, but I am Seriously Thinking About It. Sometimes for 10 minutes at a time. Stephen King, watch your back. I have been getting some interesting e-mails pertaining to this blog, though, and one may lead to actual work. Or it may lead to a large Cambodian man with a penchant for wearing ladies' undergarments doing unspeakable acts to himself while reading my reply.

Whatever the case, I'll be sure to notify y'all, or the authorities.

2 Comments:

Blogger HappyFunBall said...

I think the blogging is safe enough. It's the e-mail that'll get ya.

6:27 PM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home