Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Cleaning Like a Mo Fo/My Friend the Llama

I have a friend, I'll call her Llama, mostly because A) I think it's funny and B) she lives far away, and can't hit me with something heavy. Llama is a swell kinda girl, known for her willingness to drop a care package in the mail just to make a friend feel pretty. She's also able to make me laugh so hard I damn near wet myself. Both very good qualities in a person.

Anyway, I recently told her that I've been pacing myself, taking my time cleaning my house to ensure that I continue to have something to do. We both agreed that that was just ... really really pathetic. She then said I should "Clean like a mo fo, get caught up, then write write write!" At first I had the mental image of cleaning the house wearing a big purple hat and a faux leopard fur trench coat, but apparently that's not cleaning like a mo fo, that's cleaning like a pimp. It also requires a set of bitches that I can smack around and make do the cleaning for me. Since I lack the manpower and the wardrobe, I guess I'll do the mo fo cleaning.

(Note to self: Find out exactly what a mo fo is, and what are the wages, do they have a union, etc ...)

Then that leaves the writing, which is the hard part.

7 Comments:

Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

...but apparently that's not cleaning like a mo fo, that's cleaning like a pimp...You just made milk come out of my nose!

10:09 AM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Hooray! My work here is done.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

we here where I work are all mofos, or so the story goes. Apparently, those who would desire to give our collective mothers a good rodgering (to borrow phrasings from those Brits) go about their business with a fervor, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Custer got his ass whipped by those indiginous folks in Montana.

I'm gonna go back to building car ads (like a mofo). You're funny.

11:30 AM  
Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

I'm gonna leave the analysis of the term alone - but if you find anyone (pimp, mo fo, llama - I don't care) who enjoys cleaning house - please send them my way!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Nothing that complicated about a mo-fo - it's simply a MOther F***ker.
I do everything like a mo-fo - and I'm not entirely sure either how a mo-fo does things - but they do things fast and hard.

Now please come clean MY house like a mo-fo!? :-)

2:23 PM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

Yeah, mofo = motherfluffer. I go about saying things like "her legs were shaking like a mofo" and then I have to explain that mofos' legs shake a lot. It makes for interesting conversations. But I don't know how one would really go about doing things like a mofo. Would that be sneaky? Or rude? Or with your pants around your ankles?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home