Thursday, September 16, 2004

Things That Worry Me


Full grown adults, with no kids or kids who are out of elementary school, who continue to participate in Cub Scouts.
The realization that my daughter is a girl, and I am her mother and a woman, thus am her primary role model. Holy crap.
The dog in the Alice in Wonderland cartoon, the one with the broom for a tail. He's ERASING the path. This is a very, very bad thing.
The fact that I have much more that worries me, but I'm sitting here, staring at my screen, totally unable to recall anything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

HAHA! These are great, valid worries! :-)

8:01 PM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Especially the dog! Well, maybe the Me-As-Role-Model one first, but THEN the dog. That's just wrong, on so many levels.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

That dog freaks me out. The cheshire cat is cool, but that dog is just freakish.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home