Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It's official.


I'm the most boring person alive. They say an idle mind is the Devil's playground ... but even he left for something better to do. I have hobbies, I have interests, it's just that none of them seem particularly intriguing at the moment. I'm still relearning this whole 'making friends' thing, and let me tell ya, it ain't pretty. I had a neighbor I used to hang around with before I started working, but since she let it slip that my kids were Devil Spawn, I haven't been horribly keen on inviting her over for coffee. I've spent a goodly amount of time today finding a lot of stuff for the wee one to do to keep herself occupied, and maybe I'll get motivated to move my ass once in awhile and find something for myself. Our resources are kind of limited at the moment, and anything I would like to do will have to take place with her involvement, or close proximity. Classes are not going to happen soon, due to the financial situation.

The Man has been offered a new job, with a higher level of responsibility, and naturally a higher rate of pay, so hopefully we can get her back into pre-school, at least part of the time. I have a huge list of things that I need to get done, and I'm very busily avoiding them. This is not good. Not bad, nothing is life or death, they are just not going to go away till I do them.

I'm envious of Don Martha, but she holds the market on the extra-curricular activities, and she's quite annoying, too. However, the newsletter job sounds interesting, and I didn't have to kiss anyone's ring. Good to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hey--I like your words! Fun to read. Linda

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home