Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Games People Play


One of the things I've discovered that I have a knack for, while staying at home, is reinventing those classic childhood games in new and exciting ways. Here's a sample of what I've come up with:

Hide and Go Seek the Advil

Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-I'm-Going-To-Whine-Till-Your-Head-Bursts (My daughter actually came up with this one.)

20 Questions That All Start With WHY? (This one, too.)

I Spy The Vein Bulging in Your Forehead (Oh, and this one!)

What's That Smell?

Money, Money, Who's Got the Money?


3 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

If you find out who has the money - please let us know... other than the bank, that is.

7:03 PM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Well, if I TOLD you, then it wouldn't be much of a game, would it?

12:20 AM  
Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

hmmm...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home