Saturday, September 25, 2004

My Husband is Smitten-Worthy


While wallowing in self-pity and feelings of worthlessness can be quite a time-killer, eventually it wears on you and those around you. Unless you're married to Uber-Husband (hey, he finally got his clever pseudonym, yay!), that is.

I called my mom the other day, and was busily spreading my joy and appreciation towards the Bastards That Canned Me, and she did her best to cheer me up, talking about how important my current job was, making a nice and comfortable home for my husband and children. Which, however well-intentioned, immediately made me want to shoot myself in the eye. Fast forward to tonight, when I said the same thing to my husband, and he reinforced what she said, only added the words "You're my inspiration."

Uber-husband, and most definitely Smitten-Worthy.

thanks to Afurrica for the link

1 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Too cute (the smittens)...

The Uber Husband sounds like a "keeper"!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home