Tuesday, February 15, 2005

How's This For Some Reality?

The clothes dryer is smoking. Obviously, this is not normal clothes dryer-type activity. Normal clothes dryers dry clothes, hence the name. This is what this one used to do, even if it took up to 3 days to finish drying a fucking load of towels, even after we'd hung half of them around the living room and kitchen to dry, a la Hee-Haw, and they ('they' being the maintenance crew of one guy with more hair than brains) have looked at/muddled with/fixed/replaced the damn thing again and again.

Now, it's smoking. I have to call them again, and let them come into my Hee-Haw soundstage of an apartment, and resist slamming their head in the dryer door if they make any tsk-tsk noises with their tongue, because I have laundry strung around my apartment like white trash party decorations, because I can't use the dryer BECAUSE IT'S SMOKING.

But, on the plus side, I have found out that Hee Haw is produced by Gaylord Entertainment, which is just humor in a convenient travel sized carrying case. Say it with me:

G A Y L O RRRRRRRR DDDDDDuh
E N T E R T A A A A A I N M E N TTTTTTTTTTTuh

See? Yee-haw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home