Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I Find That Today is the Official I Hate Matt Jackson Day

Since I am unlucky enough to attract my own trolls, (YET! There's always hope!) despite numerous attempts, I'm gonna borrow one from Dooce.

I find that Mr. Matt Jackson needs some more e-mails. A LOT more e-mails. E-mails from: Women who are 'workplace liabilities.' Women who have 'got married', 'got knocked up' and/or 'pumped out a puppy.' Hens. Hens who have been porked by an athlete or actor. Anyone with a functioning brain and a grammar-checker. Oh, hell, how about anyone reading this right now?

Because I find him to be really needing as many e-mails as necessary.

*And if anyone else wishes to find space in their blog to spread the love, be my guest. If you can find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home