Friday, February 18, 2005

I Know Why the Caged Bird Gets All Liquored Up

It's a short trip from 'Gainfully Unemployed' to 'Kleenex Box Wearing Pasty Faced Antisocial Freak.' This has absolutely nothing to do with me ... I'm just saying.

When I'm not pretending that I'm a serious writer by playing online Bingo, I'm very busily cleaning residual small person goo from the tabletops, and clearing residual small person goo off the floors, and wiping residual small person goo from the residual small person. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't find running a household, taking care of my family and raising my children fulfilling ... even though there is no adult conversation all day and how can 4 people make so much fucking laundry and how many times can they play that fucking Barney show before the television bursts into flames and where the hell is my hairbrush and isn't your father home yet and oh dear god I've turned into a human cliche haven't I?

This post would be a lot longer, but can't I my fingers feel anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

"..how many times can they play that fucking Barney show before the television bursts into flames.."

ROFLMAO!

I'm not laughing AT you now - but WITH you!!!

My TV is still intact - and it saw Barney played at least 3,107 times - so you may be okay. (sorry!)

11:51 AM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Monkey-Barney-induced television flamage is nothing to laugh at. Neither are dead opossums. You're still a sick puppy, dude.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home