Thursday, February 17, 2005

Next Step - One of Them Movin' Picture Boxes

I have dry clothes. I have dry clothes that came from a machine that actually stops when it says it will, and doesn't leave my hallway smelling like the Ampitheatre after a Guns and Roses concert. (Because there's a lot of smoke during a concert ... and my dryer was ... oh, never mind.)

There's even a nice, rather soothing humming noise coming from it, instead of the previous 'frozen turkey rolling around in a metal garbage can' medley.

Which, I've heard, was one of Axl Rose's first musical influences.

(Oh, and speaking of turkeys in appliances, I'm pretty sure this had to be the result of a Thanksgiving day that went horribly, horribly wrong.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Welcome to the jungle!!!
What a mess this is! :-(

8:07 AM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Eh, it's not so bad. I get to charge overpriced tickets, and so long as I shoot the scalpers outside my door, the only other problem I have is getting the groupies to leave.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home