Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Would Like ...

... to express my profound regret and sorrow to the hapless Pizza Joint Workers who are forced to answer the phone by saying: "Thanks for calling The Pizza Joint, where we go the extra smile." That is just wrong.

... for this fucking Alien that has been gnawing at me for lo these many weeks to just let the other shoe drop and burst through my ribcage, already. (Indigestion, my ass. It's an Alien, I tell ya. NO, it's not a heart attack, or ulcer, because I can't afford either.)

... to not to have to juggle numbers around in my head to see if I can really afford to plunk down $10 and change for a Pizza Joint Pizza.

... for the damn people who are just watching my ebay crap to bid, already. I'm juggling numbers for pizza and I have an Alien life form in my chest. Cut me a break, already.

... to stop overusing the word 'already', already.

1 Comments:

Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Yeah, but they get 5 free movies a week, so it's a trade-off.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home