Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Free-For-All

Enough mental laundry lint for everyone! Enjoy.

If mean people suck, do nice ones blow?

My cat has lips. Why does my cat have lips? Can somebody tell my cat that cats aren't supposed to have lips?

I liked the movie just fine, but c'mon. This has got to stop.

I know how to make the world a better place. To hell with peace, harmony, and the rest of that stuff. What we need is more penguin farmers.

Oh, my, this is even worse than the last post. But I'm still bothered about my cat's lips. And her tail is at least an inch too long ...

I've started knitting. Because I'm an idiot, that's why. But I'll be an idiot who will have a shitload of ugly scarves, so THERE.

I have polka dot underwear, and they make me feel very special.

Lips! On a CAT!

My husband has the worst superhero powers I've ever heard of. He can't stretch his body to unnatural length, he can't fly, but he can rub his stockinged feet on the carpet, and knock the cat through the wall just by touching its nose.

LIPS?!?

I can't go on anymore. This is just too disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home