Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Lent The Good Title Away

So, it's another Shrove Tuesday come and gone, and I didn't get my freakin' free pancakes. I did get a few extra beads, though, and let me tell you, the guys at the deli counter are very generous.Now, you may be asking yourselves: Why, in the name of all that is holy, if free food is available within a 20 mile radius, wasn't Our Miss Tater knocking the door down of whatever establishment is offering up the goods? Well, because I was laying in the dirt, with dog water all over myself. Funny thing, gravity. There I was, on the teeny tiny little steps that lead down to our back yard, all in a grand attempt to give CatDog water. Apparently, dogs and other creatures, like, need water to live, and stuff. So, there I was, cup full of dog water in hand, while trying to close the door with the other hand. Good thing I wasn't chewing gum at the same time, or I'd have killed myself. Huge gust of wind takes that opportunity to kick up, blast the door out of my hand, and while clawing at empty air, I took one step backward and ended up on my back with water all over myself. It was like Final Destination For Dummies. (By the way, if anyone is interested in making up a phony movie poster/trailer for the above title, I'd be very happy and laugh till I pee myself to see it. Anyone at all.) So, I've had a dull shoulder and headache all day, but at least I have another excuse to get out of doing the dishes. (Malaria and anthrax only works for so long till people start to catch wise.)And ... that's your entertainment for today.Oh, and I've also come to a very important discovery. The world and the Internet really is in desperate need of Another Damn Knitting Blog. Consider this a public service, and don't thank me. Just send cash. Or yarn. No, just send cash, I can buy my own damn yarn.

(Yes, we're remodeling. The links will be back ... someday. Promise.)

(OK, so the remodeling kinda crapped out on me. The links are back, as is the original template. Can anyone else see me? Am I still here? If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it, and if this isn't the least bit funny, will anyone comment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home