Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Got Nothing.

I really don't. I just deleted an entire post starting with my hatred for Dragon Tales and ending with me shooting a man in Mexico just to watch him die, (and in between a bit about what I'm knitting now), and I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bear to bore the shit out of you, my faithful readers.

So, I'm going to dedicate this entire post to knitting.

I finally got the gauge right, after a few swatches and a couple needle size changes.
It's hard to see, but that's 5.25 stitches per inch, baby. (Which is good, please pay attention.)

I also learned myself how to knit in on double pointed needles. (Also good.) I had a little bit of a 'Duh!' moment when I finally learned why they were double pointed. (Yes, I'm fully aware how stupid this sounds. Bite me.) After a few tries, with the extra needles flying every which way, like a pair of plastic high school kids getting busy in the back of a Buick, only with yarn wrapped around their legs, and who's to say it has to be a Buick, why not a Ford ... and you know what? Let's forget the metaphors, they have no place here. After a few tries, I figured it out. And then ... uh ... well ... you know ...

Um ... have I mentioned that I killed a guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home