Thursday, March 09, 2006

Looks Like I Picked The Wrong Week To Stop Sniffing Glue


We're doing some work on our house. Which is to say, we're building the whole damn thing from the ground up. And, since we have a finite amount of money, and would really like to avoid that whole 'mortgage' thing altogether, we're also the General Contractors. My, aren't we the financially savvy/independent/SMART type people?

Can someone shoot me now? Please?

Anyone?

Now, I have a question for those of you out there who have any experience in home-building/contracting/other misc. batshit activities: When is it considered socially acceptable (or fiscally wise) to drive over a sub-contractor with a backhoe? And, if I were to bury him within the foundation, would that make the house structurally unsound? I don't really want a Lawn Dead Sub-Gnome, they are just so tacky.

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home