Friday, January 14, 2005

That Cheesecake Isn't Going to Eat Itself, You Know!

I'd like to preface this post by saying that my lack of writing is entirely NOT MY FAULT. It's everything and everyone around me. There is a treasure trove of Cheerios, bits of paper, and something that I sincerely hope was cake frosting under my dining room table. The kids keep on with their relentless and unreasonable requests for attention and food and release from the closet because it's 'scary'. Clio, Erato, and the rest of their no-good sisters have left town with the Merchant Marines (no mean feat, seeing as we're landlocked here, and they're mythological, er ... people).

And it's 5 degrees outside and there's flannel sheets and a down comforter on the bed and I'm not made of stone, people!

0 Comments:

<< Home