Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, It's About Freakin' Time (3 Things)

I was asked to do this, with a minimum of whining and pouting, and I've finally got around to posting it.

Three Screennames You Have: I'm. Not. Telling.

Three Things You Like About Yourself: Ability to walk upright, opposable thumbs, tear ducts

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: My uncanny resemblance to Hitler, my feet, and being a humorless S.O.B.

Three Parts of Your Heritage: I'm. Not. Telling.

Three Things That Scare You: Surveys, manicurists, and spiders.

Three of Your Everyday Essentials: Water, food, air.

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Yarmulke, toga, and a bandaid.

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): Yanni, John Tesh, and Marilyn Manson.

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present: It's My Party (and I'll Cry if I Want To), I Want to F*** You Like An Animal, and the theme to A Summer Place

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: World domination, reuniting the cast of The Brady Bunch, making fried chicken

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): Total subservience, never ending supply of chocolate, cash.

Two Truths and a Lie: A few of these answers are true, some of these answers are total bullshit, most of these answers were coerced out of me by gun-wielding ground squirrels.

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: The ability to fly, to walk on water, and sweat chocolate.

Three Things You Just Can't Do: Fly, walk on water, sweat chocolate

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: Drinking, swearing and puppy bashing.

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now: Drink, swear, and bash a puppy.

Three Careers You're Considering: Do I really need to continue with this theme?

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: 3 Mile Island, Cherynobyl, and Disney Land.

Three Kids' Names: (If it ever happens) Beulah, Mohammad, and Peter

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Stop breathing, stop my heart from beating, gasp and twitch a little.

Three People You Want to Take this Quiz: Pee-Wee Herman, Paul Reubens, and the assistant to the head vampire in the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

0 Comments:

<< Home