Monday, March 28, 2005

You CAN Go Home Again, but Don't Count on Blogging About It

Ok, let's try this again, and hope Blogger doesn't decide to crap all over itself again.

I was quite perturbed, when I came home and found that Defective Yeti had gone on temporary hiatus, and that this was just a huge conspiracy to make my life hell. Then, once I had posted and reposted and re-reposted (see above) about it, and went after the link to provide for you fine people, he was back. This just proved the conspiracy theory. Harumph.

Then I went off on a tangent about how my cats had broken the house rules and thrown wild parties, running through all the extra water, food and litter we had left for them. Then, when they were on the brink of starvation or dehydration maybe 20 minutes after the food run out and 30 minutes before we came home, apparently ran around and left little stress-induced 'surprises' all over our house.

Then I went off in a fit of pique about how The Blogger Train has derailed again, and I'm not sure if I'm even spelling 'pique' correctly, but at this point I don't give a crap. The point of this bitch session was that I'd put more effort in posting than writing this drivel.

Then I ended with a nice, little gift for SJ:

My life is shit! Everything sucks! SEND ME MONEY!!!!!!!!

I missed you, too.

Now, try and imagine how funny this would have been the first time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home