Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All Things Considered...

Just a smattering of random thoughts, micro-updates, and other miscellaneous bits o'crap. Enjoy.

I'm avoiding my husband's phone calls. I have caller ID, and I KNOW WHEN IT'S HIM. And he KNOWS WHY, TOO. (The secret to a long and successful marriage is not 'communication' and 'respect' and the rest of that crap the marriage counseling industry tries to force upon us. The true secret is infantile and childish behavior. That, and liquor.)

The only way The Amazing Race could have ended better last night was, when Ray and Deanna stepped on the mat to be eliminated after having their asses whipped by the brothers, would have been if Deanna had turned to Ray and kicked him square in the balls.

My daughter is asleep. Dear God in Heaven be praised, my daughter is asleep.

I have been de-linked. I don't know when, or why, but it's there. And it hurts. OK, so it doesn't really. (Dear De-Linker, was it something I said? Was it merely an oversight? A computer glitch? ALIENS OVERTAKING YOUR BRAIN?!? I'm only curious. Not in the least bit hurt. Nuh-uh, not me.)

We have temporarily postponed the house-hunt, because 1) house-hunting sucks, and 2) house-hunting REALLY sucks.

I'd really like to give the Sims Online game a try. However, I still haven't been able to finish reading Lord of the Rings, and kids are just pure evil in short pants, so this is highly unlikely.

Um ... yeah, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home