Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Things That Concern Me More Than They Probably Should

My last post.

Being linked somewhere, yet not being able to figure out where the link came from. Most of my links I can follow: The Monkey Cage begat The Son of Cheese turned into Pop's Bucket ... blah-blah-di-blah ... and that's how a cow becomes jerky, boys and girls.

The fact that I have not, as yet, been labelled as 'that sanctimonous sea-cow.'

The fact that although I will most certainly be labelled as that NOW, it just won't be the same. Some things just have to happen, you know?

THIS MAN. Although, looking at this group of pictures, I've decided that he bugs me just about the right amount. Hey, Ty? (That's not a real name, by the way.) I have some Extreme Makeover ideas for you: Comb your hair. Shave off that ridiculous soul-patch, that only works on hot straight men, or hot gay men who are not pretending to be hot straight men. Try reading a book without pictures once in awhile, stupid is only funny if you are really good at it, incredibly hot, or a puppy.

My feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home